·Î°í-ȨÀ¸·Î
Ȩ Contact Us »çÀÌÆ®¸Ê °ü¸®ÀÚ English
¸â¹ö ·Î±×ÀÎ
¾ÆÀ̵ð ¹× ºñ¹Ð¹øÈ£ ã±â È¸¿ø°¡ÀÔÇϱâ
°Ô½ÃÆÇ
Home > °Ô½ÃÆÇ > °øÁö»çÇ×

ÃÑÀå´Ô ȯ¿µ»ç
  ±Û¾´ÀÌ : goldstone     ³¯Â¥ : 15-08-10 15:12     Á¶È¸ : 5056    
´ÙÀ½Àº 2015³â 8¿ù 1ÀϺηΠÀϸ®³ëÀÌ°ø°ú´ëÇп¡ Á¦9´ë ÃÑÀåÀ¸·Î ºÎÀÓÇϽô Alan Cramb ÃÑÀå´ÔÀÇ È¯¿µ»çÀÔ´Ï´Ù.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to Illinois Institute of Technology!

As president, I look forward to working with our faculty, students, alumni, staff, trustees, and friends of the university to continue to move Illinois Institute of Technology forward. For more than 125 years, our university has been on the forefront of knowledge creation—and our graduates have been recognized for innovations and discoveries that have changed the course of human history. We are proud of that legacy and of the contributions Illinois Tech graduates continue to make in fields ranging from engineering, science, architecture, and applied technology to business, law, design, and human sciences.

Our university also continues to be known for its commitment to access—making it possible for talented students, regardless of their family¡¯s financial status, to achieve a world-class education. And throughout the past century, we have become a global campus, welcoming students from nearly 100 countries and faculty from prestigious universities across the country and around the world.

But it is to the future that we look. Research initiatives destined to make a meaningful difference in our communities and industries are underway here at Illinois Tech. The Nayar Prize, sponsored by an Illinois Tech alumnus, challenges our faculty and students to think big and come up with solutions to major societal problems. And our planned innovation center, which promises to be an important node in Chicago¡¯s tech ecosystem, is just one component of a larger effort to create a distinctive undergraduate educational experience.

Illinois Tech prepares students to anticipate, manage, and adapt to change through an educational experience that is rigorous in the classroom and broadening outside of the classroom. We expect our graduates to be successful professionals, comfortable in our global economy, and recognized as leaders in whatever future that they choose.

There is more we can and will accomplish. And I invite you to join us on our journey.

Alan W. Cramb
President

°³ÀÎÁ¤º¸º¸È£¹æħ ¦¢ ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü ¦¢ »çÀÌÆ®¸Ê ¦¢ Admin
 ¼­¿ïƯº°½Ã Á¾·Î±¸ ¼ö¼Ûµ¿ 58¹øÁö µÎ»êÀ§ºê Æĺô¸®¿Â 515È£(110-858) I ÀüÈ­ 02-720-3170(´ë) I Fax 02-725-2429, Copyright(c) Illinois Ontitute of Technology, Seoul Office, 2008 All right reserved.