·Î°í-ȨÀ¸·Î
Ȩ Contact Us »çÀÌÆ®¸Ê °ü¸®ÀÚ English
¸â¹ö ·Î±×ÀÎ
¾ÆÀ̵ð ¹× ºñ¹Ð¹øÈ£ ã±â È¸¿ø°¡ÀÔÇϱâ
°Ô½ÃÆÇ
Home > °Ô½ÃÆÇ > °øÁö»çÇ×

¼ºÀûÇ¥ ¹ß±Þ ½Åû¹æ¹ý(Summer AI Classes)
  ±Û¾´ÀÌ : admin     ³¯Â¥ : 21-08-31 14:43     Á¶È¸ : 6476    
´ÙÀ½Àº IITÀÇ Sumer AI ¼ö°­ÇÑ ÇлýµéÀÇ ¼ºÀûÇ¥ ½Åû¹æ¹ýÀÔ´Ï´Ù.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
my.iit.edu¿¡ ·Î±×ÀÎ - Navigation tab(¿À¸¥ÂÊ ¸ÇÀ§ ³×¸ð)- self service- student-order of official transcript- È­¸éÀÌ ¾È³ª¿Ã½Ã ¼¼¹ø°ÁÙ here (Ŭ¸¯)-order PDF transcript-ÁÖ¼Ò µî ÇÊ¿ä»çÇ× ÀÔ·Â, ÀÌ ¸ÞÀÏÁÖ¼Ò¸¦ Á¤È®È÷ ÀÔ·ÂÇØ¾ß ¼ºÀûÇ¥¸¦ ¹ÞÀ» ¼ö ÀÖÀ½(º»ÀÎÀÌ Æò¼Ò »ç¿ëÇÏ´Â ¸ÞÀÏ)-Order option ÀÇ college¿¡ Stuart of School of Business ÀԷ  - payment·Î ³Ñ¾î°¡¼­ °áÁ¦ÇÏ¸é µÊ.

¿øº»

The students will no longer be ¡°current students¡± after September 4, unless they are registered for a fall class.  Former students can always order an official  transcripts through  the Credentials link (see below)

How To Order Via the MyIIT Portal (Current Students)

1.      Log in to the myIIT portal.

2.      Under the ¡°Academics¡± tab, navigate to the ¡°Banner Self-Service¡± channel.

3.      Click on the ¡°Student¡± link, and then click on the ¡°Student Records¡± link.

4.      Finally, click on the ¡°Order Official Transcript¡± link. After placing your order, you will be contacted when your transcript request has been processed.

Via the Direct Link (Alums and Former Students)

¡¤        Visit Illinois Tech¡¯s Credentials, Inc. page to complete the online order process and pay by credit card. After placing your order, you will be contacted when your transcript has been processed and mailed.

¡¤        If you do not have access to the internet, you may contact our service provider, Credentials Inc., at 847.716.3005 for assistance with placing an order.

°³ÀÎÁ¤º¸º¸È£¹æħ ¦¢ ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü ¦¢ »çÀÌÆ®¸Ê ¦¢ Admin
 ¼­¿ïƯº°½Ã Á¾·Î±¸ ¼ö¼Ûµ¿ 58¹øÁö µÎ»êÀ§ºê Æĺô¸®¿Â 515È£(110-858) I ÀüÈ­ 02-720-3170(´ë) I Fax 02-725-2429, Copyright(c) Illinois Ontitute of Technology, Seoul Office, 2008 All right reserved.